ipfw

murillojacquelinento at outlook.com murillojacquelinento at outlook.com
Thu Mar 17 13:58:09 UTC 2016

Hey Syranger! My passion for life stems from being a healer and artist at heart. I have healing hands and abilities, etc. And just beginning to realize this about myself. I am out there, need to be with someone that is also out there. I express myself through healing modalities, painting, drawing, any sort of of art, and cooking. I want something real and lasting. Of course I would prefer someone local, but I am willing to begin something with someone far away, in another state etc. If a person is willing to relocate. Or long distance that's doable, if they are truly committed from the beginning. And they know they can do it. I want to find my one and only, so whatever it takes. Please don't waste my time if you can't. I am committed and I know that it wouldn't be forever long distance if it truly lasts :) I have a huge heart, and I love to give. Are you ready for me? :-) Let's find out! I need someone that will truly love and appreciate all of me for who I am. I am also unique, loving, committed, shy, genuine, and quirky. have a huge heart that I want to share with that someone special.

My profile and photos : http://l38fiuca.natashaq1p.tumblr.com/

Follow us:

  *   The Division guide: make money, level fast, survive the Dark Zone and get the best loot

  *   Release dates: every game confirmed for 2016

  *   [X]
  *

  *   PC
  *   PS4
  *   Xbox One
  *   Destiny
  *   GTA 5
  *   Fallout 4
  *   The Division
  *   Deals
  *   Guides
  *   Ticker

Can you kill two players in The Division with the one sniper shot? This video aims to find out

Tuesday, 15 March 2016 05:04 GMTBy Jamie Dalzell

  *   Share on:
  *   Facebook
  *   Twitter
  *   Reddit
  *   Google+

The Division gets the Mythbusters treatment in new video series.

A new video from renowned YouTube videogame mythbusters DefendTheHouse is looking to answer some of your most pressing questions about The Division. And put those squad-destroying debates to bed in the process.

The first in what looks to be a series of mythbusting videos devoted to The Division, this episode tackles popular questions such as 'Can you kill enemies by leading them into contaminated zones?' and 'Can you revive the same downed player twice?'.

As for whether you really can kill two players with the one sniper shot? We wouldn't dare spoil it, so you'll have to watch the video to find out. Though whether this mythbusting will really put an end to those elaborate gaming stories we all love so much, I'm not so sure.

Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.

Battlezone VR's procedurally-generated campaign revealed in new trailerAMD unveils the Sulon Q, an 'All In One' AR & VR headset

  *   Share on:
  *   Facebook
  *   Twitter
  *   Reddit
  *   Google+

Latest

  *   First look at P.A.M.E.L.A. alpha gameplay

  *   Paragon Early Access kicks off this Friday, new gameplay footage released

  *   An "outlandish creature" is invading Heroes of the Storm and it's likely Dehaka

  *
  *   <div id="taboola-r