newbie question

El DaEm0n jackass_wasa at hotmail.com
Mon May 31 10:23:39 PDT 2004

ok my problem is when i made a portscan to my server  in another pc it
revealed my open ports, so all i wanna do is when i made a ports scan from
another pc to my server mi IPFW show to portscan that my system appears
down,

i see this in other systems  using PF but i wanna know how to make using
IPFW
can you help?

thanks!