RDMA Infiniband support in FreeBSD

Oded Shanoon odeds at mellanox.com
Thu Dec 25 05:55:34 UTC 2014

Hi,

RDMA support is available.
We will release an updated driver with RDMA and RoCE support (RDMA over Ethernet) in 3 weeks (and commit it to upstream soon).
The inbox ipoib module is pretty old and has many issues. We will probably update it in the future.

Regards,

Oded Shanoon
OFED-FreeBSD Team Leader
Mellanox Technologies, Raanana