HEADS-UP: Desupporting cvsup on ftp-master

Cejka Rudolf cejkar at fit.vutbr.cz
Mon May 2 08:27:05 UTC 2011

Simon L. B. Nielsen wrote (2011/05/01):
> I talked to Ken, and he suggested that the simplest solution was to poke
> your downstream mirrors to switch to rsync first.

Ok, thank you very much.

Please, until cvsup is oficially stopped, could you look at it,
if it does work? I see many errors in cvsupd.log, for example:

May  2 06:44:15 blanka cvsupd[89750]: Cannot open "/usr/local/etc/cvsup/prefixes/FreeBSD-archive/FreeBSD/ports/amd64/packages-7-stable/All/pciids-20110404.tbz": No such file or directory

Maybe old indexes?

Best regards.

--
Rudolf Cejka <cejkar at fit.vutbr.cz> http://www.fit.vutbr.cz/~cejkar
Brno University of Technology, Faculty of Information Technology