Updates from ftp-master.freebsd.org using cvsup?

Rudolf Cejka cejkar at fit.vutbr.cz
Tue Nov 11 23:36:51 PST 2008

Hello,
  recent cvsup updates from ftp-master.freebsd.org end after relatively
short time (at most ten minutes) with
	TreeList failed: Network write failure: Connection lost
or
	Updater failed: Premature EOF from server
Unfortunately, I see this behavior on ftp-master.eu.freebsd.org.
Please, who of you use direct cvsup updates from ftp-master.freebsd.org,
could you check if you see the same or different behavior? Isn't there
some problem directly on ftp-master.freebsd.org? I did not do any
recent changes on ftp-master.eu.freebsd.org.

Thanks.

--
Rudolf Cejka <cejkar at fit.vutbr.cz> http://www.fit.vutbr.cz/~cejkar
Brno University of Technology, Faculty of Information Technology