contact information for ftpN.FreeBSD.org?

Mark Linimon linimon at lonesome.com
Mon Apr 30 04:15:42 UTC 2007

I am looking for the email contact information for the maintainers of the
main ftp sites.  I have recently written a page that attempts to show the
status of all the uploaded packages across each of these sites.  As you
can see from the page below, the results do not match with ftp4.FreeBSD.org
(which I am using as my 'canonical' source.)  I'd like to find out what I
can do to get all of the sites completely in sync.

http://portsmon.freebsd.org/portsuploadstatus.py

Thanks,

mcl