ftp.bg.freebsd.org downtime

Dimitar Vasilev dimitar.vassilev at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 18:01:04 UTC 2007

Hi again!
There is an outage on ftp.bg.freebsd.org - a scsi controller failed 24
hours after I returned from Brno.
Please use mirrors.evrocom.net in the meantime - it will take some
time to get in touch with colleagues and get access to the Sofia
University facilities to replace/remove it.
The 1st working day here is 2nd of May after the public holidays
announced, so please have some patience.
I've arranged some on-site visit there and we will see how it goes.
Probably it's time for another fundraiser for hardware - the old
config survived couple of power brute force attacks from the local
electricity company and 2 flaky controlers :-)
Have a nice week-end and cross us fingers.

--
Димитър Василев
Dimitar Vassilev

GnuPG key ID: 0x4B8DB525
Keyserver: pgp.mit.edu
Key fingerprint: D88A 3B92 DED5 917E 341E D62F 8C51 5FC4 4B8D B525