irda devices support

Martin Roos kulminaator at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 07:04:53 PDT 2005

well i have a usb-irda bridge dongle here, which has drivers under
linux and windows and even in netbsd, but not in freebsd (how could it
have drivers on freebsd if the irda support is absent ? )

anyway, gnokii doesn't a thing about usb, so it can't help me out.

ps. what does your gnokii config look like ?

referring to gnokii's own location i can hardly believe that the irda
connection works under freebsd (perhaps in serial AT mode in some
wierd ways?)