Marvell Yukon driver

Feargal Reilly feargal at fbi.ie
Mon Apr 4 05:06:18 PDT 2005

On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 09:38:21 +1030
Shane Ambler <Shane at 007Marketing.com> wrote:

> I am another ASUS fan interested in Marvell gigabit support.

Not an ASUS user, but an Intel user, and I've been hit by this
card too.

We recently purchased a dual-Xeon box with an Intel
SE7320VP2 motherboard and onboard dual gigabit. I'd believed
that the NICs were both Intel 82547 cards, which are supported by
em(4). It turns out that only the first NIC is, the second is a
Marvell 88E8050.

> Is the support issue related to PCIe or only lack of info from
> Marvell?

We've contacted