Philips KEYRING 007

solo1607 solo1607 at postmark.net
Mon Apr 19 10:05:38 PDT 2004

Hi

I'm running FreeBSD 4.9 and I can't make work my Philips KEYRING 007.
It's a tiny digital camera, connecting as USB mass storage.

When I connect it, it's not attached to daX device. All I get is :
umass0: Philips KEYRING 007, rev 1.10/1.00, addr 2

My other USB key and my MMC drive are attached to da0, and they have the
same version string "rev 1.10/1.00, addr 2". Anyone knows if that device
is supported at all under FreeBSD, and if so, in which release ?

Thank you.