The out-of-swap killer makes poor choices

Walter von Entferndt walter.von.entferndt at posteo.net
Wed Mar 3 13:49:08 UTC 2021

Hi,

a week ago I wrote some thoughts to improve this by adding some
criteria for the selection, e.g. the process owner.  Seems that this
was completely ignored in the discussion afterwards.  May I kindly
ask if that's a silly idea, and if yes, for a few keywords or links to
point me in the right direction, so that I can answer my question by
myself?  Thx in advance.
--
=|o)  "Stell' Dir vor es geht und keiner kriegt's hin." (Wolfgang
Neuss)