Regarding mentorship for GSOC 2019

Paavo-Einari Kaipila pkaipila at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 22:48:39 UTC 2019

On 2019-04-08 11:06, Lorenzo Salvadore via freebsd-hackers wrote:
> [...]

Hey

Would you like to share the proposal document either here on the mailing
list or privately? I am also applying and my project didn't yield
conversation in the mailing list either. I have, however, had some
conversations on IRC and privately with community members and I could
take a look if your application could benefit from the same suggestions
that I've gotten.

regards,
Paavo-Einari Kaipila