Announcing man-k.org

Panagiotes Mousikides pagx13 at yahoo.gr
Sun May 14 20:23:17 UTC 2017

Hi Abhinav!

Interesting tool, and it looks really nice, thanks!

A suggestion, it would be nice to have a table of contents at the top of
every man page, so that the reader can quickly jump to the desired
section.  Sort of like how Wikipedia and similar do it!  I find myself
often jumping from section to section when reading a manpage, so that
feature would be great!

All the best,
Paggas