Reported version numbers of base openssl and sshd

Vladimir Terziev Vladimir.Terziev at bwinparty.com
Wed Oct 5 13:23:08 UTC 2016

In fact with RedHat the same issue exists.

Every time we have an audit (not PCI only), we have to explain the auditors the back-porting politics of RedHat and show them the change-log of the packages.

Roger, you can follow similar way. Your FreeBSD systems are at certain security patch-level (uname -r). You can show that to the auditors along to a log of the  changes this patch-level incorporates in it.

Vladimir