libUCL / UCL as FreeBSD config question

Dan Partelly dan_partelly at rdsor.ro
Fri Nov 20 20:46:50 UTC 2015

Allan,

Thanks for clearing my confusion, and furthering my understanding on whats cooking on this front.

The tool is dandy. I have another issue I want to ask about:

concurrency. Is there any support in either uclib and the tools like uclcmd to ensure
atomic access to the ucl files ? And not on advisory level, (although if utilities would respect
adviasory looking … it would be better than nothing). I mean something on the lines
of mandatory locking.

Was the question of concurrency discussed ?

Dan