Self introduciton of Hao Sun and thoughts on LibNetstat

Gabor Pali pgj at FreeBSD.org
Mon Mar 23 06:57:03 UTC 2015

Hi Robert:

> Tuning in slightly late: I’m not sure if the bsnmp’s plugins might also want
> to learn about libnetstat and friends?

Indeed that can be also a nice goal to achieve.  However, based on my
previous experiences, would not it be a better to set the "make this
into the base system" as the main theme?  It may not sound like a
"true" project, but preparing the current code base for this can
easily span over months, especially for someone who has not worked
with the FreeBSD base system and kernel before.