GSoC 2015 - Multiqueue BPF support and other BPF features

Tiwei Bie btw at mail.ustc.edu.cn
Thu Mar 19 01:07:57 UTC 2015

Hello, everyone!

I am a graduate student from the University of Science and Technology
of China. I'm pretty interested in the project of Multiqueue BPF support
and other BPF features [1].

My major is computer science and technology. My research area is
networking and parallelization. I'm currently working on paralleling
the userspace network stack based on libuinet [2][3] and netmap(4)
in FreeBSD.

So I have the confidence to finish this task. I have already written
a proposal with technical detail. Before submitting it to the GSoC
website, I'm looking forward to your valuable suggestions. Any comments
would be gratefully appreciated. Thank you very much!

[1] https://wiki.freebsd.org/SummerOfCodeIdeas#Multiqueue_BPF_support_and_other_BPF_features
[2] http://www.bsdcan.org/2014/schedule/track/Hacking/447.en.html
[3] https://github.com/pkelsey/libuinet

Thanks and regards,