Continual benchmarking / regression testing?

Erik Cederstrand erik+lists at cederstrand.dk
Wed Jan 8 08:35:42 UTC 2014

Den 07/01/2014 kl. 17.09 skrev Ivan Voras <ivoras at FreeBSD.org>:

> Hello,
>
> Is someone working on a contitual benchmarking / regression testing
> project for FreeBSD? I seem to recall there was a post several months
> ago but I can't find it.

I have an old project lying with a build/PXE server, a client installer and benchmark runner and a website presenting benchmark reports. It’s a bit outdated, but maybe it can be a starting point? It’s a mix of shell and Python. See https://github.com/ecederstrand/perfmon.

I’d like to work with you on this, if you want.

Erik