[CFT/RFC]: refactor bsd.prog.mk to understand multiple programs instead of a singular program

Garrett Cooper yanegomi at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 15:17:15 UTC 2012

On Sep 24, 2012, at 1:21 AM, "Poul-Henning Kamp" <phk at phk.freebsd.dk> wrote:

> In message <CAGH67wQty4krGWSpa5JAhT-4hQD4veYKLeY-r3C6K9F5XaFeaw at mail.gmail.com>
> , Garrett Cooper writes:
>
>> No difference proven at 95.0% confidence
>
> This is the important bit of information...

Yeah.. It's been a few moons since I've taken statistics.

Some other pieces of data:

This was done with...
- testing was done multiuser on a lightly loaded system.
- build was done with -j24 on a my workstation with 4 SMT enabled cores.
- the scratch disk is ata enabled, whereas the sources were housed on an mfi backed disk.
Thanks!
-Garrett