any status of that project?

Ian Lepore freebsd at damnhippie.dyndns.org
Thu Aug 16 16:57:10 UTC 2012

On Thu, 2012-08-16 at 14:03 +0200, Wojciech Puchar wrote:
> http://freebsdfoundation.blogspot.com/2012/03/new-project-nand-flash-support.html
>
> this would be great thing to have it working properly. any progress info?

In the past few days I've tested the flash code in -current on a
GlobalScale DreamPlug (arm platform), and confirmed that the low-level
part of the code is working.  I can read the flash on the unit and
identify the existing partitions and data within them (but the main
partition is formatted as UBI fs, so I've only looked at it with hexdump
so far).  I haven't tried the nandfs layer yet, or writing to the flash.

-- Ian