ZFS on FUSE/Linux

Anish Mistry mistry.7 at osu.edu
Fri May 26 08:19:54 PDT 2006

On Friday 26 May 2006 04:51, Joseph Scott wrote:
> One of the Google Summer of Code projects is ZFS for FUSE/Linux.
> More info:
>
> Google SoC app: http://code.google.com/soc/opsol/appinfo.html?
> csaid=1EEF6B271FE5408B
> Blog: http://zfs-on-fuse.blogspot.com/2006/05/announcing-zfs-on-
> fuselinux.html
>
> Since there is FUSE for FreeBSD now, any chance this can be
> leveraged to make ZFS work on FreeBSD?
Probably with some small changes.  Some one will just need to step up
and port it and create a port skeleton for the ports system.  If you
need help with the port skeleton, let me know.  If you need help with
FUSE specific stuff contact Csaba Henk.  I'd suggest getting involved
early to avoid any annoying Linuxisms creeping in the project.

--
Anish Mistry