ICC 9 in FreeBSD 6

Jon Brisbin jon.brisbin at npcinternational.com
Wed Oct 26 14:18:01 PDT 2005

I'm trying to hack the ICC 8 port files to work with ICC 9 and I was
wondering if anyone knows right off the bat whether or not I can use
the existing patch files in the "files/" directory? I did some diffs on
the newer files and it looks like they should work okay, but I don't
know what effect that will have on the installation. At the very least,
I'll just copy the patched files so I can revert later, if I want to.

Has anyone tried this yet? I'm anxious to get ICC 9 working on my BSD
boxes since I got it to work on the Linux box.

Thanks!

Jon Brisbin
Webmeister
NPC International, Inc.