problems with disk geometry

Gayn Winters gayn.winters at bristolsystems.com
Thu Oct 6 09:42:46 PDT 2005

I doubt it is your disk geometry.  You will probably need to provide a
little more information.  I assume you've got another OS on /dev/ad0 and
that you are letting sysinstall put 6.0 onto /dev/ad1 as a (dangerously)
dedicated drive?  What does the BIOS report?  How old are the machine
and its BIOS?  What does fdisk say when run either standalone or from
the first OS?

-gayn