Call for FreeBSD status reports

Max Laier max at love2party.net
Wed Jul 6 14:24:13 GMT 2005

All,

Three month of fruitful development have passed since the last round of
FreeBSD status reports, and the release of FreeBSD 6.0 is on the
doorstep.  We hope that you made good progress on your projects and have
interesting news to share.  Please do so by sending a status report to
monthly at freebsd.org  Submissions are due by July 15, 2005.

Reports should cover activities during May to June, but may of course cover
earlier work as well.  In addition we encourage you to use the "Open Tasks"
section to recruit help for your project and point out future direction.

Submissions are *not* limited to FreeBSD developers with commit rights!  It is
open to everybody who is doing FreeBSD related work and wants to share
progress with the community.  The status reports are also a good vehicle to
gather interested people for you WIP.

We have introduced a new category called "soc" to pool reports related to
Google Summer of Code.  We hope for interesting news from that corner!

To help you with fileing your report you will find a webform or xml-template
linked from http://www.freebsd.org/news/status/ (as soon as the www build
completes).

Submissions are due on July 15.  Thanks a lot, and we are hoping for a big
turn-out.

/"\  Best regards,                      | mlaier at freebsd.org