gcc problem/openoffice failure

Peter Jeremy peterjeremy at optushome.com.au
Wed May 28 02:38:04 PDT 2003

On Tue, May 27, 2003 at 04:55:47PM -0700, Julian Elischer wrote:
>Has anyone been able to compile the openoffice port recently?

It built successfully for me on 25th April in -STABLE.

Are you using any non-default flags or options?  Last time I tried to
build it with debugging enabled (beginning of February), it failed
(reproducably) inside Mozilla but no-one seemed interested.  (The OO
maintainer claimed it was a Mozilla problem but that side-stepped the
fact that the OO port explicitly over-rides the "no debugging" flags
in Mozilla).

I know that I previously compiled OO with debugging but it seems that
one of the OO or Mozilla upgrades broke it.

Peter