Rrrrrr.....

Duncan Barclay dmlb at dmlb.org
Tue May 27 14:44:40 PDT 2003

Dear Bill,

On 27-May-2003 Bill Paul wrote:
> Ok, I've gotten enough e-mail about this now that it's starting to be
> annoying, so I'm going to nip this in the bud right now.

If this was prompted by my private email earlier today then I am sorry
to have been the straw that broke your back. Having searched the
archives over the past couple of days and not finding too much hard
information on this chipset I decided a short note to you might speed
up the effort I am making in porting the Linux driver. Maybe I didn't
make that clear. I have been posting to -current and -mobile on the
topic over the past week.

The information below confirming that the API is different is all
that I asked for. I will carry on with my porting effort.

Thanks

Duncan