Reach new clients in New York using Prospect Marketing

NewEraMail prospectmarketing at yourseovideo.com
Tue Mar 31 14:59:22 PDT 2009

                        Internet Marketing Stimulus:

    Get Direct Traffic with our Proven Direct Email Prospect Marketing.

   Would your business benefit with access to 1/3 of the entire Internet
                                population?
      We have an effective prospect / lead generation strategy that is
                        suitable for most companies.

               NewEraMail can help you get new clients with a
           demographically-targeted internet marketing campaign.

    Do a real time search to see how many prospects we have around your
                                 business.

                   [1]Search Over 89 Million Subscribers

   We have a reputable "white-listed" email delivery system that provides
                         full tracking statistics.

    *Prospect file provided with expanded click-thru customer detail for