Equipment Financing / 2nd Qtr. Promotion

Shawn Minnihan shawnm at jmequipmentfinance.com
Tue Mar 31 12:20:22 PDT 2009

A NATIONAL LEADER IN CAPITAL EQUIPMENT FINANCING AND REFINANCING

 2nd Quarter Promotion - Upfront Documentation Fee Waived For Month of
March/April

                      (Application must be received/underwriting approved
by April 30th, 2009 - $450 value)

Wisommm Inc

Subscriber

We spoke with your company previously about financing capital equipment.
Based on your past Dun and Bradstreet lease performance rating, JM Funding
Group, Inc. is pleased to offer Wisommm Inc a pre-approved equipment line of
credit in the amount of $150,000.00 for any upcoming new or used equipment
acquisitions.  If the amount you require exceeds the pre-approval, please
contact us and we will pursue the needed amount.

Feel free to print an application or request a quote on our website at:

[http://www.jmfundinggroup.com/] http://www.jmfundinggroup.com/.

If your needs are not immediate, print our program information below and
let us know when you are ready to finance your equipment purchases.  We
look forward to earning your business and feel free to call us with any
questions at (877) 563-8630.

- Credit window that includes A, B, and C portfolio lending with rates as
low as 6.9% APR.
- In addition to financing acquisitions of new or used equipment and
vehicles, we also offer working capital and refinancing options.
- We have flexible terms that include seasonally deferred, 90 day
deferred, and step-up payments that allow you to maximize your profits.
- We promise to handle your account with prompt and courteous service
- We finance both new and used equipment as well as titled vehicles from
$5K-$25M
- We finance software only purchases as well as, shipping, training,
installation, sales tax, licensing, and other “soft costs”- Software
and sales tax can be financed 100%- Other “soft costs” such as
installation and training can equal 20% of the total project.
- We finance auction and private party equipment
- We can handle progress payments, deposits, and down payments to your
vendor(s).

Best Regards,

Shawn Minnihan
JM Funding Group, Inc.
7120 E. Orchard Rd. Suite #320
Centennial, CO 80111
(303) 770-8400 Direct
(877) 563-4445 Toll-Free
(888) 644-4269 Fax
shawnm at jmfundinggroup.com
www.jmfundinggroup.com

This message was sent by: JM Funding Group, Inc., 7120 E Orchard Rd Ste #320, Centennial, CO 80111