ports/118090: mail/thunderbird no longer works on amd64 with version 2.0.0.9

Joe Marcus Clarke marcus at FreeBSD.org
Tue Nov 20 09:40:04 PST 2007

The following reply was made to PR ports/118090; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus at FreeBSD.org>
To: bug-followup at FreeBSD.org, john_m_cooper at yahoo.com
Subject: Re: ports/118090: mail/thunderbird no longer works on amd64 with
	version 2.0.0.9
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 12:36:48 -0500

 --=-LfMx1pzGluEl9xG1jBFt

 I cannot reproduce.  I tried 2.0.0.9 on 8-CURRENT on amd64, and it works
 just fine.  Note: I do not have eningmail installed, so that may be part
 of the problem.  Please try without enigmail, and see if that helps.  If
 it does, you should take this crash up with the enigmail maintainer.
 Perhaps you need an update (or recompile) there as well.

 Joe

 --=20
 Joe Marcus Clarke
 FreeBSD GNOME Team      ::      gnome at FreeBSD.org
 FreeNode / #freebsd-gnome
 http://www.FreeBSD.org/gnome

 --=-LfMx1pzGluEl9xG1jBFt

 --=-LfMx1pzGluEl9xG1jBFt--