evolution-exchange-2.10.1_1 - Evolution development libraries not installed

Geraint Edwards gedge-oss at yadn.org
Fri May 25 18:33:05 UTC 2007

Hi,

I installed FreeBSD-6.2 from CD (with All sources), updated via
cvsup, even ran through the recent /usr/ports/UPDATING
instructions for Xorg.  No problems so far.

Then I tried installing gnome2, but came across several problems,
so removed almost all ports on the box (yes, almost all), and
tried again, but came back to the same ultimate problem.

	===>  Configuring for evolution-exchange-2.10.1_1
	checking Evolution version... configure: error: Evolution development libraries not installed

The attachments can be found under:
	http://www.yadn.org/~gedge/gnome2-evolution-failure/
(make log, /var/db/pkg listing, config.log)

I assume you'll tell me to go to an evolution list?

--
Geraint A. Edwards (aka "Gedge")
(not on the gnome list, sorry)