themes

Dominic Marks dom at helenmarks.co.uk
Tue Oct 17 19:47:31 UTC 2006

eoghan wrote:
> Hi
> Im using 2.16 and very pleased with it. Thanks for the great release.
> Just curious as to what themes you guys are using?

I'd like to second this. Thank you very much all who work on the Gnome
port, my Windows using co-workers keep looking at my screens with
interest (and a little envy).

I'm using smooth-metal and Orade, both of which I found on
art.gnome.org. Smooth metal is quite like Java's Swing look and Orade
is a flat style which doesn't get in the way. Luxi sans for font and
Tango for icon pack. Total look is professional-looking enough for
work.

Dominic