Gnome upgrade fails on epiphany

Trey Sizemore trey at fastmail.fm
Mon Nov 7 10:00:24 PST 2005

Sorry I'm unable to attach the /var/tmp/gnome_upgrade_log file, but all
my mail apps and browsers are down due to the upgrade on the machine in
question.  So I was hoping that there was a known issue with the
upgrade and epiphany such that someone could point me in the right
direction.  The machine in question is a FreeBSD 5.4-STABLE box.

Trey
----

"Now this is a totally brain damaged algorithm.  Gag me with a
smurfette."
		-- P. Buhr, Computer Science 354

Linux chameleon 2.6.13-15-default i686 GNU/Linux
 12:52pm  up   0:14,  3 users,  load average: 0.22, 0.45, 0.41