gnome-terminal and locale support

Nicholas Wieland nicholas_wieland at yahoo.it
Wed Nov 2 01:11:26 PST 2005

 - Alexander Nedotsukov :
> >When I run xterm I get a:
> > Warning: locale not supported by C library, locale unchanged
>
> And this is strange. I do not think your problem is GNOME related. Which
> X11 port do you use (XFree86 or Xorg)? Are they up to date? What will
> happen if you replace it_IT.ISO8859-15 with it_IT.ISO-8859-15?

I'm using xorg, and everything is up to date.
I'll try a portupgrade -fr xorg, I did the same thing for perl (locale
problems after upgrading to 6.0RC1) and it did the trick.

TIA,
  ngw
--
checking for life_signs in -lKenny... no
	Oh my god, make (1) killed Kenny ! You, bastards !

nicholas_wieland-at-yahoo-dot-it