gnomevfs2 and kerberos5

Andrew Lankford lankfordandrew at charter.net
Sun Jun 5 17:02:00 GMT 2005

I can't get the gnomevfs2 port to build on FreeBSD-5.4-stable.
The reason appears to be that the port depends upon libgssapi*, which
isn't on my system due to the fact that I defined NO_KERBEROS.  I
suppose I could undefine NO_KERBEROS and "make buildworld" yet again,
but  is Kerberos really necessary for this port?  If not, would it be
possible to get the gnomevfs2 port to check for NO_KERBEROS and/or
NO_CRYPTO before including those dependencies in the build?

Thanks

Andrew Lankford