HEADS UP: GNOME 2.6 TODO list

Khairil Yusof kaeru at pd.jaring.my
Fri Mar 12 01:02:53 PST 2004

On Fri, 2004-03-12 at 02:33 -0500, Joe Marcus Clarke wrote:

> "App foo doesn't build with gtk+-2.4.  How can I fix it?"

Some apps like japanese/im-ja, won't compile because of issues with
linking to libglade, due to missing (probably deprecated)
GTK_OPTION_MENU calls.

Similar things, and how to fix FAQs would be really helpful.

> * More cool screenshots of 2.6 Beta in action!

I've started here:
http://www.inigo-tech.com/Members/kaeru/gnome/gnome-2.5-screenshots/

--
"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it
means."

FreeBSD 5.2-CURRENT i386
4:48pm  up  5:49, 2 users, load averages: 1.35, 1.25, 1.25