ports/63851: [patch] enable devel/libgsf to be built without gnome

Alexander Nedotsukov bland at FreeBSD.org
Mon Mar 8 05:40:23 PST 2004

The following reply was made to PR ports/63851; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Alexander Nedotsukov <bland at FreeBSD.org>
To: freebsd-gnats-submit at FreeBSD.org, sybolt at xs4all.nl
Subject: Re: ports/63851: [patch] enable devel/libgsf to be built without
 gnome
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 22:32:11 +0900

 I can see one problem with proposed patch. At the moment main library
 consumers are ports from gnome land. This patch will change package
 configuration built on bento. And we get libgsf package incompatible
 with ports I mentioned before. Pehaps better aproach in this case will
 be creation of slave libgsf-gnome port.
 Just for the record what is the reason you want this option? This list
 will also be usefull for precise dependency targetting if we go the way
 I said.
 Thanks.