bonobo-activation coredumps

Jonathon McKitrick jcm at FreeBSD-uk.eu.org
Wed Jun 2 22:52:35 GMT 2004

On Tue, Jun 01, 2004 at 01:17:19PM -0500, Jeremy Messenger wrote:
: Can you try to update your ports tree, then do the 'pkgdb -F' and
: 'portupgrade -ra'? There are few things that need to update like we have
: libbonobo 2.6.2 and etc. However, after that and let us know the result.

Since I have KDE on my box as well, recursive upgrades are a NIGHTMARE.
Even when I rebuild libbonobo recursively, I get the error.

: If it doesn't help, then all I can think of is for you to recompile
: libbonobo with debug and run it under gdb to get the backtraces. Unless,
: one of my team have any of better idea.

Ok, I'm ready.  What's the easiest way to do this?  make deinstall, then
make reinstall -DDEBUG  ?

jm
--
My other computer is your Windows box.