converters/libiconv change request for net/samba3

NAKAJI Hiroyuki nakaji at jp.freebsd.org
Tue Jul 6 01:11:23 PDT 2004

Thank you for the comment.

> A few questions before. Why do we need to buid depend on gpref while I
> can see you already patched gpref produced files?

Because, on my 5.2-current box, aliases.h got compile error.
(checking again...)
Forget about it please. I was wrong about patching.

> I also can see you silently changed cp932, jisx201, jisx0213 etc
> encodings. How legimage those changes are? I pretty sure that changing
> unicode yen sign representation from 00A5 to 005C is not. Same story
> about overline symbol. Could you carefuly comment all other changes you
> did, please?

Sorry, I'm not sure about what the patch is changing for what. I only
know that without this cp932-jis.patch net/samba3 cannot use EUC filename.

About libiconv-1.9.1-cp932-jis.patch, contact the author MORIYAMA
Masayuki <msyk at mtg.BIGLOBE.ne.jp> please.

Thanks.
--
NAKAJI Hiroyuki