Failed upgrade to Gnome-2.6

Stacey Roberts stacey at vickiandstacey.com
Wed Apr 7 18:01:51 GMT 2004

Hi Simon,
   I'd looked through the build logfile again and noticed that the errors appeared to be related to portupgrade itself somehow. I re-ran cvsup on my ports tree and saw from pkg_version that portupgrade was out of date.

I portupgraded portupgrade and kicked the gnome-update again this morning (06:45). Its now 18:58 and the update is still going, so I'll see how this attempt fares and post (if you wish) the outcome.

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Regards,

Stacey