fontconfig 2.2.0 on -stable

Mike Hoskins mike at adept.org
Tue Apr 22 14:51:58 PDT 2003

On Tue, 22 Apr 2003, Joe Marcus Clarke wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-04-22 at 17:31, Mike Hoskins wrote:
> > In tracking down some problems with a recent mozilla upgrade, I've noticed
> > fontconfig 2.2.0 doesn't seem to build here on -stable as of a few days
> > ago.
> You have some old include paths on your system.  First, delete all
> versions of freetype2.  You should only have freetype2-2.1.4_1 installed
> (note, you may need to reinstall it), and the only libfreetype.so.9
> should be in /usr/local/lib.

Thanks for the speedy response...

I removed my old freetype2 installation (only freetype2 has been installed
for awhile, at least it was supposed to be.).  libfreetype.so.6 existed
(no .9).  I manually cleaned that, as removing the freetype2 install left
it behind.

However, attempting to build the new freetype2 (2.1.4_1) from ports fails
during the install (build seems to finish fine).  I've attached another
log of my results, this time of 'make install | tee log` in
/usr/ports/print/freetype2 cvsup'd a few minutes ago.

-mrh

From: "Spam Catcher" <spam-catcher at adept.org>
To: spam-catcher at adept.org
Do NOT send email to the address listed above or
you will be added to a blacklist!