Error installing port

Mezz bsdforums.org reigncracks at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 19 13:58:35 PDT 2003

>Mezz -
>
> > It's kind of off point, forgive me. :-) Seems like you are going to test
>the
> > vim-gtk2 patch, so can be included in the 6.2, am I right? :-D I love
> > vim-gtk2, it rocks and using it for months. ;-)
>
>Yes, I'm including the GTK 2 patch.  With the old GTK 2.0 that I have
>bold fonts are not displayed correctly.  I was trying to find out if
>this is a GTK problem or not.  We might have to adjust the configure
>check to the minimal version of GTK 2.0 with which Vim works properly.
>The same is done for GTK 1.1 (minimal version that works is 1.1.16).

The bold, underlind and italic work fine here. Check the screenshot:
http://mezzweb.com:81/images/vim-gtk2.png

It's Vim 6.1.435 with vim-gtk2-20030404 patch. So, looks like it's issue
with your fonts or else. I am using /usr/ports/x11-fonts/bitstream-vera
right now and it does work fine with Microsoft's fonts.