x11/gnomepanel failed by missed libwnck depend..

Mezz bsdforums.org reigncracks at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 16 14:57:44 PDT 2003

Right now, I am doing the building Gnome 2.3.0 on the fresh and empty
/usr/local/, /usr/X11R6/ and /var/db/pkg/. It stopped at x11/gnomepanel,
because of missed libwnck depend. Here's error msg and an attach of diff to
fix the x11/gnomepanel/Makefile. With this diff, the x11/gnomepanel is now
building fine.

I just realized that I miss gnome-terminal already, because of tab window
feature and AA font. Hehe.. Right now, I have around six to seven aterm open
and using Openbox. ;-)

Package libwnck-1.0 was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `libwnck-1.0.pc'
No package 'libwnck-1.0' found

configure: error: Library requirements (ORBit-2.0 >= 2.4.0 gdk-pixbuf-2.0 >=
2.1
===>  Script "configure" failed unexpectedly.
      Please report the problem to gnome at FreeBSD.org [maintainer] and attach
      the "/usr/ports/x11/gnomepanel/work/gnome-panel-2.3.0/config.log"