www/firefox-esr build dependencies

14th.president at gmail.com 14th.president at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 20:38:33 UTC 2018

Greetings,

I just got bit by having SECURE_DELETE turned off in
databases/sqlite3, in that firefox failed the configure stage
but only after a couple of hours of building other stuff had
transpired.  I assume this applies equally to the other
firefox ports, and probably seamonkey, as well.

I know that other ports have checks to make sure that
certain flags are turned on in dependencies before
trying to build, but I'm not sure how much of a headache
that would be.

Anyway, thank you for all your hard work, and cheers!