mountd patch for review

Rick Macklem rmacklem at uoguelph.ca
Fri May 31 21:27:59 UTC 2019

Hi,

I have created https://reviews.freebsd.org/D20487 for review.
It adds a "-I" mountd option, which tells mountd to only update
the exports in the kernel for cases that have changed during a reload
of the exports file(s).

It is for PR#237860 and can reduce the time that the nfsd threads are suspended
during a reload from seconds->milliseconds for a server with 20,000 exported
file systems.

The patch is pretty large and, as such, won't be easy to review, but I hope that
someone can at least take a quick look at it.
(I've listed asomers@ and kib@ as possible reviewers, but if anyone else wants to
 review it, feel free to add yourself to the reviewers list.)

I am looking to commit it in about two weeks.

Thanks, rick