Translation and Transcription Services

Shilpa Negi shilpanegi.ec at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 08:49:00 UTC 2018

Respected Ma’am/Sir,

*Do you need Translation, Interpretation or Website, Software, Mobile App.
Localization Services?*

*I am representing a company who have native language experts like Bengali,
Malayalam, Marathi, Tamil, Urdu, Kannada, Gujarati, Odia, Punjabi*) and
International Languages (*Russian, Spanish, Korean, German, Swedish,
Arabic, Turkish, Portuguese, Italian, Thai, French, Greek, Japanese,
French, Chinese, Dutch, African etc.*).

*Major clientele: *Emenox Group, Global Sign, DTS, Interglobe Technologies,
L&T, NISC Export Services, TCS, BHEL and Schneider Electric.

So, if you have such requirement, please share with me.

Warm Regards,

*Shilpa Negi*

Team (Tr & In)
[image: beacon]