The future of ZFS in FreeBSD

Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Thu Dec 20 17:33:05 UTC 2018

Matt,

This is a fairly comprehensive plan. Kudos for putting it together.

The big question here is do you have a complete list of FreeBSD-specific
changes that will be lost in the cut-over? We've heard about TRIM support
and maybe NFSv4, but are there others that can be identified?

Once you have that list, it wouldn't be hard to throw the initial email
with some tweaks from the replies into a FCP so everybody knows the plan,
and we have it ratified in case people come along later and 'forget'.

Warner