ctl_isc_lun_sync: Received conflicting HA LUN

Karli Sjöberg karli at inparadise.se
Tue Apr 24 06:09:26 UTC 2018

On Mon, 2018-04-23 at 13:11 -0400, Mike Tancsa wrote:
> On 4/23/2018 12:59 PM, Mikhail Zakharov wrote:
> >
> > Hello Mike,
> >
> > Thank you for your interest to my paper. I appreciate it very much!
> > Your error may be a consequence of the initial HA misconfiguration.
> > What is in your /boot/loader.conf? Although the described config is
> > quite simple, I can recheck the instruction in my paper in a couple
> > of weeks only, unfortunately I’m on vacation right now.

[snip]

I read your articles on CTL HA, BQ and BeaST, and just wanted to say
they are amazing, good job!

One thing I´m wondering about though is if you can claim HA with just
two nodes, usually you need at least three, where the third is a tie-
breaker. Otherwise with your current setup, both systems may loose
contact with each other while both still being powered on, leading to
potential split brain situations. What are your thoughts about that?

/K