mpssas_evt_handler error during zfs remove + scrub

javocado javocado at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 11:39:09 UTC 2016

My system was in the process of starting my zpool ... which was rebooted
during a (large) zfs destroy operation and also happened to be scrubbing
too ... and it was taking it's time doing who-knows-what when suddenly on
console and before the zpool is fully up and available I see:

mpssas_evt_handler: allocate failed for fw_event
mpssas_evt_handler: allocate failed for event_data
mpssas_evt_handler: allocate failed for event_data
mpssas_evt_handler: allocate failed for event_data
mpssas_evt_handler: allocate failed for event_data
(last message repeats every 30s or so)

anybody know what this means?