Problem with FUSE + fts

Rick Macklem rmacklem at uoguelph.ca
Wed Mar 30 23:47:42 UTC 2016

Hiroshi Nishida wrote:
> Thank you.
>
> I use fuse.ko that was in /usr/src/sys/modules/fuse.
> However, to use high level functions or something, I needed to install
> fusefs-libs from ports.
> So, you mean fusefs-libs is unnecessary?
For what I use it for (GlusterFS), I don't think I use it. (I'd have to
look to be sure, but I think everything that GlusterFS needs to build its
fuse interface is in the GlusterFS source tree.)

So, for me, the answer is no. For what you are doing, I have no idea.

If this "forget()" is in the userland stuff, then you are in a place I
know nothing about.

rick