FreeBSD support being added to GlusterFS

Harshavardhana harsha at harshavardhana.net
Sat Jun 28 11:07:46 UTC 2014

> it is not necessary on an official release which comprises of "./configure" .

In-fact argp from ports is okay to use, but it would be less work to
rely on argp-standalone
provided by GlusterFS. If the reason to use 'argp' from port was
related to ./autogen.sh -
then in-fact its not necessary.

As i explained earlier - it was our mistake to provide only 'git'
tarball not the 'make dist' tarball.
I have further changes pending on review upstream, once they are
pushed - i will provide a new
tarball - without the necessity for './autogen.sh'

Thanks for testing this port.
--
Religious confuse piety with mere ritual, the virtuous confuse
regulation with outcomes